Some say Megan definitely looks like Amber--others say Dan--what do you think? You can compare our baby pictures (keep in mind that Dan and I were both over 9 pounds--so subtract the fat factor)
Dan! I can totally tel that baby is you! Amber...not so much. Jamie is right, but I think you looked a like cause you were chubby babies. I have to say she looks more like Amber. But I am still sticking to my statement that she looks like Julianne. Either way, she is beautiful.
Well, she defintitely got Amber's hair...or lack thereof. She looks like both Dan and Amber, I think she has Dan's mouth and chin and Amber's nose and forehead. She is so cute!!! She even has dimples when she cries...adorable. I think Amber might have put a picture of those!!
Oh my goodness, I didn't know this would be so hard! If I had to say one or the other, and not both, I would say she looks like Amber. But only because of her cute nose. No offense dan.
6 comments:
I think you and dan look a lot alike so I can't be too far off in saying she looks like both of you
Dan! I can totally tel that baby is you! Amber...not so much. Jamie is right, but I think you looked a like cause you were chubby babies. I have to say she looks more like Amber. But I am still sticking to my statement that she looks like Julianne. Either way, she is beautiful.
Well, she defintitely got Amber's hair...or lack thereof. She looks like both Dan and Amber, I think she has Dan's mouth and chin and Amber's nose and forehead. She is so cute!!! She even has dimples when she cries...adorable. I think Amber might have put a picture of those!!
Oh my goodness, I didn't know this would be so hard! If I had to say one or the other, and not both, I would say she looks like Amber. But only because of her cute nose. No offense dan.
I don't know what the others are talking about. She looks EXACTLY like you Amber!
I kind of think Dan but with a little Amber thrown in.
Post a Comment