Sunday, November 11, 2007

Just Us Girls

Learning to play Rook already!
This is my attempt to capture her dimples that appear when she cries.



Meeting Grandfather and Mama Laney (great grandparents on Amber's side)
Meeting Grandma Great (Dan's grandma) and playing with Grandma

Dan, Megan, and I have been on our own now for 2 days--after a fantastic week of being pampered by my Mom. And now today, it is JUST the girls--Dan has followed my Mom to Houston for a job interview. Luckily, it's a short trip--he'll be back tomorrow. And so far, Megan and I are both surviving! I even managed to shower and organize a few things. Enjoy some pictures from this week--she's changing so fast!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

she is so cute -- and the clothes and blankies are so cute too! fun fun!

Maren said...

Yeah for new parent time with a new baby. I am glad Megan likes her baths and way to be a good bather with the blankie. Except for the large knife set in back. Nice. Tummy Time Honey Bunch...She is amazing with that head. you can already tell she is talented. Do you have a four or five generation photo? Because you should.The sleeping picture is adorable and we also participated in many a card game during the first few weeks. Ah, good times, great oldies.