Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Photo Shoot Take 1






So Maren came over today and brought her black "photo background" with her. We made a solid attempt to get some cute little bare pictures of Megan. Megan wasn't too sure how she felt about this--but at least she didn't have any accidents while she was diaper-less. We may try another round tomorrow, but there are some cute ones from today.

3 comments:

Michelle said...

So cute! I love black and white photos. I like the one of both of you where you are smiling the best.

Maren said...

Ah, i love the one where she is screaming and you are looking at her, and the one of just her face doing tummy time. i am glad some of them worked out. Did you take some more later?

Heather said...

I can't believe you would post nude pictures of your daughter online. isn't that illegal or something? Ha! I like the one of her crying and you looking at her too! I had fun at thanksgiving with you guys yesterday!