Yeah!!!! I am so excited! New pictures! She is getting cuter by the day! I love little girl outfits and she looks so cute in them! And it looks like she likes cuddling with Daddy Dan. Bonus. We want to come and see you girls (and Dan) so bad, but now, Brigham may have developed a couch. So frustrating. We will for sure make up for lost time.
Oh yes. They are very similar, but one has a 'c' and the other has a 'g'. Amber, i thought you were a college grad. That is a shame all that tuition money was spent, all those clinicals, and you don't even know the difference between a 'c' and a 'g'. Maybe there is hope. Either way if Brigham doesn't really have a couch, then we want to come and see baby Megan.
Wow! She is so cute. What a beautiful baby! And a very nice looking head too. I'm so happy for you guys.
I can't believe you worked the day you delivered too! Way to eek out all those vacation hours. DId you remember to clock out before you went into labor? Ha, that would be funny. I'm glad everything went so well. And fun that Kasey was your nurse. Wasn't she the nurse for Maren too?
Anyway, congratulations! She's absolutely beautiful and looks so sweet.
7 comments:
she is beautiful
Yeah!!!! I am so excited! New pictures! She is getting cuter by the day! I love little girl outfits and she looks so cute in them! And it looks like she likes cuddling with Daddy Dan. Bonus. We want to come and see you girls (and Dan) so bad, but now, Brigham may have developed a couch. So frustrating. We will for sure make up for lost time.
Maren is a couch the same as a cough? I agree though, she is cute for sure!!!
Oh yes. They are very similar, but one has a 'c' and the other has a 'g'. Amber, i thought you were a college grad. That is a shame all that tuition money was spent, all those clinicals, and you don't even know the difference between a 'c' and a 'g'. Maybe there is hope. Either way if Brigham doesn't really have a couch, then we want to come and see baby Megan.
Wow! She is so cute. What a beautiful baby! And a very nice looking head too. I'm so happy for you guys.
I can't believe you worked the day you delivered too! Way to eek out all those vacation hours. DId you remember to clock out before you went into labor? Ha, that would be funny. I'm glad everything went so well. And fun that Kasey was your nurse. Wasn't she the nurse for Maren too?
Anyway, congratulations! She's absolutely beautiful and looks so sweet.
Hey, midcitygal, who are you? Because I am gettin' the feeling that i know you.
So Megan is 10 days old and has already watched (most likely slept through) a BYU Football game. Where are the pictures in her little cougar outfit?
Post a Comment