
First Thanksgiving: Hanging out on the couch at Grandma and Papa's while everyone else ate Thanksgiving dinner.

First BYU over Utah win: And she was dressed for the occasion. The Cougars remain undefeated in her lifetime!!

First babysitter: Aunt Carrie volunteered to watch Megan (and the BYU game) at home so Dan and I could go the the game--and she was a perfect angel while we were gone!

First time in the swing: she loved it...and managed to stay awake to enjoy it for about a minute and a half.
4 comments:
Hahahah, the swing comment is hilarious. Love it. The swing does work magic, it is true. Yeah for thanksgiving. So she was a picky eater huh? Didn't even try the sweet potatoes? Amber, she has to eat the green bean, even if she doesn't want them. :)
Yeah for BYU!!!!! I am pretty sure having Megan here has been the reason for the winning. Good luck charm Megan! Did you rub her head before all the games?
I think these are my favorite pictures so far! She just gets cuter and cuter doesn't she. I hope BYU is always undefeated in her lifetime. Where do you put things like the swing? How do you have room to swing and move around the apartment? Love you guys!
She seems like such a good baby. I'm so glad! How do you like being home?
Hahahha, reading heather's comment always brings me to outright laughter.
Post a Comment