Now that Dan is back from his interview trips, he has been enjoying some quality time with Megan. She loves to help him with homework (or help distract him from homework)--as you can see. And he got to give her a bottle last night--her first one ever--which she downed like a champ (and I must say I enjoyed the fact that I was done with that feeding in a quick 15 minutes of pumping--while Dan got to sit with her for a full 40 while she actually drank her meal). And--these cute stripey outfits (courtesy of cousin Savannah) are some of Dan's favorites.
2 comments:
Yeah for Daddy Dan! The picture of her just flat our laying on Dan's chest is awesome. Yeah for the bottle. Brilliant plan for the BYU Utah game. And I love the stipey outfits too. They are adorable on Megan. But amber, lets not forget that true beauty is on the inside. Clothing is worldly materialistic (get it. Material. hahhaha) However all babies should have cute little outfits. That is the exception.
Danny the daddy! Very nice.
Post a Comment