Saturday, November 03, 2007

Too Cute


So Dan and I have taken more pictures in the past 3 days then we have in our entire time knowing each other (not counting trips with the Amber's family where my Dad is taking the pictures). But with a baby this cute, how can we NOT document as many adorable faces as possible? By the way, one of her cutest features is that she has dimples that appear on both cheeks--only when she's crying! Hopefully they will also show up when she figures out the whole smiling thing--but until then, what a cute sad face she has. We'll document it as soon as possible :)

2 comments:

Maren said...

Oh, she is soooo cute. I want to be there! So I am planning to come down on Monday for an undetermined period of time. Is that OK with you? Great! The pictures are awesome. Get ready to take a million and then blog them. It's fun. Sadly our blog is basically Brigham's photo shrine. We are excited to see Megan's Photo shrine too.

Brian, Maren & Brigham said...

Alright, it has been at least 24 hours. You need to post more pictures. You know, some with you two in them with Megan. You said you have taken so many. Let's see them. I had a baby once and I know how much time you have on your hands. Share the wealth.