Tuesday, June 10, 2008

A Quick Post

Megan is napping and I have a few minutes to post her newest talents! She is now a speedy (well...speediER) scooter and is adding some consonants to her babble vocabulary. This week she starting saying something between "babababa" and "mamamama" (much to my delight...and Dan's since now he always says--Honey-Megan is calling you!). I have started taking pictures of the apartment and hope to post an apartment tour this week. My other goal for today is to organize the kitchen and put down the shelf liners my mom got me. And I'd like to have the kitchen put back together by 4 so we can have dinner at some point tonight :) We'll see how it goes!

I didn't get either talent in this one, but it's still cute. She was trying really hard to read that Harry Potter book there.


Here is "mamama"


And last but not least...scooting AND "mama"

7 comments:

Michelle said...

It's all downhill from here. Once they are mobile there is no controlling them anymore. I'm glad to see you are starting her out with some good literature!

Wendy said...

The skirt is in the way! Try putting her in some pants and watch her go!

Heather said...

Ahh, the good old days... pretty soon you will be getting out of the shower and then realizing Megan unlocked the door by herself and you will panic, run outside in your towel only to find her in the front garden playing and not run over by a car in the busy street. Yeah, good luck with that.

Heather said...

hey, ask jeff and sarah to invite me to view their blog. and steve and amy too. you know..if they think I am cool enough to do so.

Amber said...

We're not cool enough for steve and amy either. but i'll tell jeff and sarah.

Maren said...

What a mutitasker! She says mama! That is so cute. At a way. What a little scooter. And already reading harry potter. You know, we thought we would start with something with a few less pages, but you are probably right getting her into the good stuff at such an impressionable age.

Foster said...

That is great!

She is at a very fun age...but seriously--you don't want her all that mobile too fast!