Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Giggles

Hurray for Megan! She passed her hearing test today in both ears!! Woo Hoo! It is so nice to have reassurance that all is well with her hearing. No routine follow-up needed. And her ear tubes look good, they are in place and there is no fluid behind her ear drums anymore.

Here are some cute giggles from last night!

5 comments:

Kelli said...

Oh, I am so glad for you all. Megan is about the same age as my grandbaby Kenna, so I think of Megan everytime I hold Kenna. Kenna was born on the 16th (two weeks early)

Heather said...

I LOVE that video. Mostly because Jake loved it. he laughed along with her, and when it would stop, he would say "nen" and I would say "again?" and he would say "yeaah." We watched it about fifteen times! It was so fun.
thanks

Wendy said...

I love the new front page picture. It is too cute.

Heather said...

like the new look by the way!

Maren said...

Yeah for megan and her hearing. Now you know for sure that she can hear everything. Hmm. Now you have think about what you say around her. No more 'Crap-crappy-McCrappers'.