Monday, June 30, 2008

Doo Rag

We inherited this cute dress from my sister Jamie. And it came complete with a doo rag. Yes, yes...we are raising Megan to be a biker-dudette.


And check out the army crawler! (*note that this was last week...she is like 4 times as fast now)

3 comments:

Ali said...

I love the dress and Doo rag. She is a cute little crawler. I can't wait until alonzo can roll or crawl or something, but I know he will get there. I love the patty cake claps too. You taught her well!

Heather said...

I picture her more like Cinderella cleaning a house in the doo rag than being a biker chick...so cute though!

Maren said...

I think the doo rag is a really good look for her. Maybe you should get one too and you two could be matchy matchy. And I was on the Cinderella/ southern woman train of thought too.