Monday, June 30, 2008

Pat-a-cake...

Random Cuteness:



Little foot sticking out of the blankie covering her carseat last night:


Clapping!

6 comments:

Heather said...

Love the 'random cuteness' but I bet that her cuteness is ever present and not so random.

Megan said...

She seems so cheerful, good luck as she gets moving even faster!

Maren said...

Cute pictures and the patty cake clapping is amazing. OH i miss seeing her. (yeah, you too)She has already grown so much since you left. So those are her accomplishments. What arae yours? Hmm? Lets see some Amber milestones. OK, so the whole apartment decorating thing that could be one.

Michelle said...

How cute is that! I can't believe she can do patty-cake. What a talented girl. And the doo rag outfit is to die for. She is soooo cute!

Anne Gessel said...

Oh my goodness Amber, your little girl is so darling!!! I found your blog through Jen Blackham's. How are you doing?

Foster said...

She is in a very cute stage right now.

Linds and I are excited that Noah is approaching the 3 month mark--all babies get pretty cute at that point.