It seems so hard to believe, but it's true--in fact...Megan is 8 months and 1 week old! We had a great 4th of July weekend; it was so fun to have 3 days in a row with Dan at home. On the 4th we went to a breakfast and flag raising at the church. It was a building-wide activity so my older brother and his family were there as well as my parents and little brother. In the afternoon we swam and swam and in the evening we went out to my oldest sister's house for dinner and fireworks. We swam at my parent's house again on Saturday and played games. Megan dove in a pool for the first time! (Grandpa was watching her-- he was standing in the pool and letting her crawl on the ledge between the hot tub and the main pool when woops!--she attempted to crawl on water and immediately learned that she was not able to do so.) Sunday was relaxing and after church we went to celebrate my mom's birthday with my siblings at my parent's house. Here are some of Megan's recent pictures...enjoy!
Megan at one of Uncle Tyler's swim meets

Rolling her eyes at Grandpa after he let her try on some goggles

Some people have said that Megan's ears stick out a little...I just don't see it :)

These are today--this outfit is from Dan's mom and I have been so excited for Megan to wear it since I saw it!

I love the jeans. They are so cute!
7 comments:
very cute!
She is so adorable! That ear picture is hilarious! Sounds like Houston is being good to you guys.
I want to swim and swim and swim too! I love the jeans! How cute is that? How did she react to her 1st diving lesson? We miss you guys!
Such a cutie. She's a lot bigger than the last time I saw her, and definitely more mobile. :)
Wow, she is turning in to quite the little lady. How is Texas?
She is SO adorable! She has such a beautiful smile.:) We miss you guys!
She is such a little doll! And I can't believe she is 8 months already!
Post a Comment