Friday, July 11, 2008

FYI

In case you noticed that my link list has shrunk greatly, it's true! I transferred all of the non-private blogs from my link list to google reader--it's a MUCH more efficient way to blog-stalk.

4 comments:

Kelli said...

and it keeps it more private

The Blackham3 said...

Hey! I am glad you found me. I linked you, and i am not quite sure what goggle reader is, let me in. I am new to all of this,but loving it. Meagan is darling and so big!!! Time flies. Hope all is well.
{hugs}
Jen B.

Russ, Julie, and Kids said...

Meagan is SO cute, and I love your family picture! It's fun to have a way to keep track of you guys. Have a great week!

Maren said...

Yeah, I don't like it. How am i supposed to see Jamie and trents or shad and Amy's, or any of Dan's family, Hmm? Obviously I didn't save their sites on my computor becuase they were right there, nicely placed on your list. Gosh.