We are also enjoying Megan's new accomplishment of SLEEPING ALL NIGHT!!!! Woo hoo! After our trip, Megan was a little messed up on her sleep schedule. Before we moved she would consistently sleep from 8 pm to 4 am, nurse, and sleep til 7. Then all of a sudden after the trip, she was waking up and nursing at midnight AND and 4. Well, my patience with this lasted about 2 nights before I said HEY! No way, you don't need to eat, you just need to go back to sleep.
So at midnight the next night, I picked her up and hugged her and put her back in bed. It took about 40 minutes of whining, but she fell back asleep and SLEPT TIL 6!!! And the next night, she woke up at 2 am, whined for 10 minutes and again slept til 6. Since then, she consistently has been sleeping from 8 pm to 6 am--and occasionally even til 7 or 8. The best part is, she'll still go back to sleep after nursing at 6 am- usually til 8. It's bliss. And I'm sure my body will eventually learn to sleep all night again too...but for now, at least I can just look at the clock and roll back over! It's been so great, I wish solid nights of sleep for all of you--sweet dreams!
Here is Megan scooting video #1
And Megan scooting #2
This is really NOT a good picture of our girl--I was trying to take a picture in these cute overalls but instead caught a snot bubble.
But this one is sweet :)
6 comments:
Amber-it was fun to find your blog. i got my fix for sure!! Congrats on moving to TEXAS!! and cruising and your BABY girl!!!!! I remember when you were in YW in Texas...Time flies!!!
It is a good thing that I'm not there with you guys because I would be picking meagan up and hindering her learning to crawl. she is so sweet I can't stand it!
Rest now while you can...once she becomes mobile your whole life changes...she will move faster than you ever thought possible.
solid nights of sleep. I cant even remember what that is. She is so cute!
Way to go Megan! I love the push and scoot. Man, tummy time had been really good for her. I can't believe she is 7 months old. I think i am stuck in February or something because she is just 4 months old in my mind. Man, 7 months. That's old.
Yay for sleep. It's amazing what it does, isn't it? P.S. Megan is super-cute.
Post a Comment