2. What was on my to-do list for today? Install the printer on the computer, hang pictures in Megan's room, balance the checkbook
3. What would I do if I suddenly became a billionaire? buy a house, only fly first class, go to australia, invest, start some cool charities, donate to BYU
4. 3 Bad habits... I love to sleep in--even when I have already gotten plenty of sleep (I blame the past 2 years of working half days/half nights), I have to have a deadline set--even for small tasks (that way I can put them off as long as possible...I love the rush of trying to get something done by the last second of a deadline), I hate to floss!
5. Places I have lived..... parent's home in houston, david john hall in provo, the condo in provo, wymount, our current apt in houston!
6. Places I have worked... Willow Pool, Star Satellite (my least favorite job ever!), the NICU at UVRMC in Provo
7. 3 Things people don't know about me....
*I love (LOVE!) dill pickles. The really big ones like you see in the jars at the movie theater. I always have--my mom had to make a rule that I was only allowed one pickle a day (and my siblings had me convinced for a while that if I ate more than one, I'd turn into a pickle).
*I love to balance the checkbook. Seriously. It feels like a game and when the balance in the ledger and the balance online match, I win!
*I know how to tap dance. I took tap for 8 years or so growing up and even took an intermediate tap class at BYU.
And, just for fun, here are some adorable Megan faces:
Check out that little snaggle tooth!
9 comments:
Oh my goodness she is so adorable! We need to have a playdate again soon. P.S. I already knew of your affair with dill pickles :-)
I know YOU know about the pickles, but you don't count. You aren't "people". Other people that don't count include Jenn, Kate, Maren, Karen, Stephanie, and my siblngs. And Dan. But for "people" in general, those may be things they didn't already know :)
I miss that cute smile already! I didn't know you took tap dancing. Kinda nerdy don't you think? well, we knew you couldn't be so smart and not a little bit nerdy.
I only have one more question. Am I people?
What is on Megan's head in the last picture.
I also love pickles but only homemade pickles. In fact, I only had homemade pickles (my grandma made them until she died) until I was 13 years old.
Haha, Wendy it's not on her head--it's her bouncy chair in the background! And Heather--now that you know those things, you are definitely not "people" :)
Oh my gosh! I can't get over how cute she is!
Cute pictures. It is nice to know that I am one of the lucky people who don't count. :) The pickle thing is sick, bytheway. I have seen you eat them. And drink the juice. gross. Amber, don't try to hide it, you know Megan is wearing a hat in the picture. I like it. It is very ...sheik.
I'm glad I don't count too :) I like it.
Amber...you really should floss. I can present you with an entire list of why, if need be. One being that (and these are all honest-to-goodness facts I can support with sources...) that it helps get rid of over 500 kinds of bacteria in your mouth...it also prevents heart disease/problems (who would have thought?!) and premature birth for babies. I'm not even joking, I actually have a reliable source for these things! Ha...can we tell that I'm an avid flosser and think all people should be the same? And, why don't I just try to see how LONG of a comment I can leave on your blog. Ha!
Adorable pictures, by the way!!
xoxo
What a cute baby you have! By the way, congrats on graduation and leaving Provo! How was your "retirement" from the NICU? Are you going to work in Houston or be at home? Glad you got to enjoy a nice cruise-- good for you.
Post a Comment