Lover's Beach viewed from the glass-bottom boat
Land's End
Seals! Cool to look at but not-so-cool to smell :)
The family on Lover's Beach, Pacific Ocean in the background
Megan ready to shop in Mazatlan
The family in Mazatlan
Megan enjoying the beach...she fell asleep while we walked to it and never even knew we were there!
Mazatlan had my favorite sand--it looked like there were swirls of gold in it as the water washed over it. It was soft too.
The scenic view from our boat while docked at Puerto Vallarta (ha- that's the view of the WalMart and the Sam's Club--how quaint)
Sunset in Puerto Vallarta. We played on the beach between the second and third rock jetties. Megan's first time in the ocean was definitely a success--she grinned the whole time!
One more of sunset--it really was beautiful
Dan and a happy little Megan
Heather and Randy
The ports were fun, I had never REALLY been to Mexico and overall I liked it. But it did make me grateful to live in the good old U. S. of A.--Mexico was like a whole other country :)
6 comments:
I would have to agree. Mexico WAS like a whole other country! I'm going to email you that pic of Megan in the ocean. It is the cutest thing ever.
I didn't know Dan broke his toe on the glass bottom boat ride. I seriously thought he did it before the trip. huh...I did like the flip flop look with the formal wear though. Awesome!
Yeah for the ocean and that Megan liked it.
Well you know...Mexico is a whole other country. :) We went there on our honeymoon and had fun.
we went to PV on our honey moon also. How did he break his toe? Did you have to get megan a passport?
Envy, envy. Looks like a much deserved vacation!
Post a Comment