Second formal night (the one flip-flop/one nice shoe look is really in this season)
Dan is already embracing his new home state (that's a Texas flag inspired vest courtesy of my parents)
Our short-lived family shuffleboard tournament...it was COLD!
Megan conked out while playing cards the last day--all that fun just wipes you out!
Our fearless waiters--Oscar from Colombia and Shu from India. They were fantastic!
10 comments:
Love the Texas flag vest. I think the flip flop with the sock is the real fashion faux pas here though. Poor Dan!
Love it! (make sure you post pictures of your new apartment when you get the chance,)
I hope you don't mind I copied and stole some of the pictures you posted. "They're almost free!" Actually they were.
I love the flip flop., but obviously the orthopedic i love much much more. You looks so good in the formal wear and yeah! for shuffle board. I love that game. The flag vest is unbelievable.
Looks like you had a great time. Chris and I want to take a cruise with the boys soon. But we have to do Disneyland first!
dont you just end up feeling like your waiters and the guys for your room are part of you by the time you leave.
It looks like you guys had a GREAT time!
Dan--embracing Texas already, eh?
The flag vest is cool alright, but it seems to have too much of the color of which we do not speak (head - ha, +r).
Anyway, email me sometime--I just had a friend move to Houston for a job (big BYU fan). Maybe you two could hook up for some basketball or something.
Later
Wow, what a vacation. We love the pictures, thank you for sharing them. We are happy to hear that you made it safe and are now able to start settling in. We are so happy we got to run into you at the airport.
-Jake & Barbara Orton
Hey Ams, I tagged you...go to my blog and check out the details. Looks like the cruise was fun. Glad you are back!!!
Your cruise looks like it was amazing!!
Post a Comment