Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Handy Dandy 11 year old

My oldest niece Julianne was born when I was not quite 16.  I was SO excited to be an aunt.  I babysat my little June-bug (and baby Catherine when she came along) often when I was in high school and have LOVED watching them grow up.
Somehow, Julianne turned 11 this summer.  My sister Jamie loaned her to me for the night of July 26 and I decided I could really use a sweet 11 year old ALL the time.  She played and played and played with Brooke and Megan.  She chatted with me and kept me company while Dan was at basketball.  She helped me cut out Candace's blessing dress.  She helped pick up toys and clear tables and I loved having her over.  She even swam with Megan and Brooke during playgroup July 27 (while I supervised from the edge).  Thanks Julianne!

Julianne and Candace, July 26

Third (ish?) bath...(first time someone was available to take a picture!)  Candace LOVES bath time, and like her sisters before her, only complains when it is over and she is cold waiting to get dressed.

No comments: