Saturday, July 09, 2011

Circus

The circus was in town in July also.  Dad offered to take all of us--his treat.  We went to a matinee show on July 9th.  It was another thing we've done many times over the years right around Mom's birthday that was so much the same and yet so different.
The kids loved it.  We went early and got to see some of the performers up close.  The kids got to learn some dance moves--Megan was especially attentive.  It was very cute.  Once the show started, Megan and Brooke especially loved the elephants and the tigers.  I thought the motorcycles in the big ball shaped cage were pretty cool.  We came home and ordered some Pappasito's fajitas.  Mmm.  A great end to a great day.

You can see how interested Brooke was in the dancing...yeah, not much.

Megan and Chloe--ATE IT UP!  Megan was much too involved in her dancing to be able to look back at Mom...

Our whole fam--last family picture with just 2 kids!  I was 37 and 6/7 weeks pregnant...

Our whole group...


2 comments:

Heather said...

How fun. I have never been to the circus.

Michelle said...

We took our kids in September and they LOVED it! We didn't get there early enough to go see everything up close though. Next time I will definitely do that.