These little girls sure do love each other. They certainly can fight and bicker, but underneath all of that, they are great friends most days. I love to watch them imagine and play together. They were outside enjoying beautiful weather and having a tea party when I had the sudden realization that these magical moments of childhood will one day be left behind. There are only so many more little girl tea parties to be had in our backyard--so I grabbed the camera and they obliged me with a picture. I'm excited to see who my children become as they grow and mature, but I'm sure there will be a part of me that misses these simple evenings playing together as the sun sets.
Jan. 29
We've been enjoying family movie nights this year too. We all snuggle on the couch after dinner, eat popcorn, and have fun being together.
Jan. 31
No comments:
Post a Comment