Almost. After the fun and excitement of the holidays, I was looking forward to returning to our regular routines. But I forgot that the kids got ONE MORE DAY off of school. So I got to take all four kiddos with me on my weekly grocery trip. I usually swap kids with my friend Ashley while I go to the store, but they were busy that morning. It was actually pretty fun to bring them all with me since it's not a regular occurrence. And they were so happy when the bakery gave them free cookies. It kept them occupied for a while! (Jan. 5)
My cabinets were in sad shape, so I did some purging and re-organizing. It felt so good!
Before:
After (Jan. 8)
Lest you think my cabinets are always in good shape, Jack keeps me grounded. This is before family night on Jan. 12.
We made popsicles from bananas and orange juice--Brooke's turn for treat. She was so excited to share them.
No comments:
Post a Comment