Sunday, January 04, 2015

New Year 2015!

Here we are in the wee hours of the new year.  That makes 2 years in a row of staying up til midnight.  I guess having good friends to party with gives us energy :).

My sister Jamie and her family were in town for a few days, so we spent the day with them and Dad and Sally on New Year's Day.  And Grandpa and Giagia were so kind to share their stash of noisemakers with us--they made the girls SO happy.  Unfortunately, they "disappeared" within a few days of bringing them home with us (wink, wink). 


I love the New Year.  I just like the feeling of having a fresh slate and setting goals.  This new year also marked the return of 9 am church--YAY!! I really love 9 am church, especially with kids (and being in nursery).

Our cute Jack on his 14 month birthday, Jan. 4.  He is still a crawler for the most part these days.  And I LOVE him all dressed up in his shirt and tie. 

3 cutie girls.  They are growing up fast and it is exciting to see who they are becoming.

Megan (7), Brooke (5), and Candy (3) on Jan. 4 before church

No comments: