Nothing says Christmas time like throwing snow-cone like ice at each other in 80 plus degree weather. It was our neighborhood's annual snow day last Saturday Dec. 1 and we had a blast. Met Santa (without any tears--although Candy wasn't his biggest fan), had hot chocolate (Megan's favorite part), saw friends, rode on a "sleigh" ride, the whole nine yards. It was a great morning!
Waiting patiently to request...BIKES! That's pretty much the whole of their lists this year.
So they had a professional photographer taking pics and that one looks great. This one--not so much. I had Santa's helper take it--she wouldn't make the cut at Disney World!
We lasted in the snow for about 90 seconds. Each threw one snowball, said it was cold, and called it a day. My sweet little Texans :)
Ahaha. Candy looks awesome. I just had to prove I was there too.
3 comments:
how neat that your neighborhood does that! i wish ours did...maybe i'll start it up! :) it's still 80 degrees here in Arizona too, hard to feel like Christmas time when i haven't even put sweaters on the kids yet!
CUTE! that's it, your family is cute!
So fun! Every year, I kinda drag my feet and every year, it's SO FUN!
I love that picture of Brooke by the stroller- so sweet.
And... if you want to borrow my scanner to get the "real" photo on your computer, you're welcome to it. They did a great job this year!
Go FC!
Post a Comment