Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Tree Trimming 2012

Our kids have been BEGGING to get our tree up since last week.  So we planned to do it for FHE on Monday (Nov. 26), but after a crazy afternoon, all we had time for after the lesson was to get the boxes out of the attic.  So as soon as dinner was done on Tuesday, we found some Christmas music to put on and away we went!  I love it. I love to have the lights on all day, every day.  And so do the kids.  It just makes the house feel festive! 
We have the tree out in the front room...which means the ornaments are being constantly dragged all over the house by the girls.  Maybe I'll finish up my sewing for Christmas soon and we can move the tree into the study.  Too bad I keep adding to my list of things to make :) 

Three excited girls, Nov. 27


This picture makes me want a taller tree!  Maybe next year :)



Notice Candy is wearing her black Sunday shoes w/her footie pjs.  And holding the remote.  She's always finding the remotes and the phones and boy does she throw a fit if you take it away!


No comments: