Mom's headstone was finally put into place. We went to see it on May 20 after church. It's beautiful. I had a really hard time visiting her grave before it was there because seeing a dead patch of new grass that marked her resting place was very hard for me. I like it better with her picture and pictures of our family in place on it.
Our little Candy is pretty happy these days when she's feeding herself. This is from May 21.
We did a few swim lessons at Dad's this month with our buddies the T girls. These 6 kids are great friends! May 22
I had playgroup at our house on May 23. It is so fun to put our giant yard to good use! We had approximately 20 moms and more than 40 kids there!
We did the sprinkler, baby pool, and slip-n-slide along with the swing set.
Silly girls at breakfast on May 24
Our garden is doing great--LOTS of tomatoes and jalapenos--bring on the salsa! May 24
Lunch time cuties on Friday, May 25...
Megan loves this dress up skirt. She wears it almost everyday. She passed out after a busy Saturday on May 26.
Cute Candy on Sunday morning, May 27
This melts my heart. Megan "reading" to Brooke (*she does have underwear on, I promise!) after church on May 27
Enjoying the slip-n-slide on Wed. May 30
Tyler and Grandpa came for a quick visit on May 31--this kid is finishing up his freshman year of high school! Crazy!
No comments:
Post a Comment