Friday, June 29, 2012

June 2012

June, glorious June.  I love it when our neighborhood pool is open during the day.  Our usual schedule in June was grocery shopping on Monday (swapping with the T family if we can--they were gone til June 11 though), and then swim Tuesday and Wednesday and Thursday and some Fridays from 10ish to naptime.  Brooke is just starting to figure out breaths and swim on her own
and Megan is doing great, so I just follow Candace around.

We also went to some birthday parties, dinners at Dad's, enjoyed a quick visit from my cousin Pat, and kept up our babysit swap group. Dan is making his way through his classes--no break for the summer, so he is as busy as ever.

With all that swimming, we don't have as many pics from our day to day happenings.  But here are my favorites.

Brookie on June 6 after spending all morning at playgroup at the pool--look at those rosie cheeks!

Brownie mouth Megan and Brooke, June 6

 We got to visit my childhood friend Kat at her new home in The Woodlands on June 8.
Brooke, Kaden, and Megan...

Kat and Candy...

This girl.  She is taking steps this month!  She is our earliest walker.  Megan and Brooke both began walking right around their first birthday.

June 9

Dan has been letting his hair grow out this year--keeping it trimmed above his ears, but it was getting long on the top.  He finally buzzed it off for the summer on June 9.  I'm glad :)

I love this outfit with that kerchief.  All of my girls have worn it.  June 10

Snuggled up and watching shows on June 19--Brooke (almost 3), Megan (4)

Some of her first steps!  June 20.  She just doesn't look big enough to be walking!


Painting birdhouses--these girls love their crafts...June 20


Cooking up some yummy stuff on June 23...

Happy almost 1 year old chasing her walking toy around, June 25

You can walk now? Great, sweep the floor!  Ha.  June 26

One year since my Mom passed away.  I can't believe it.  I miss her everyday. June 29, 2012




No comments: