Candy has enough hair for two little teeny pigtails on top of her head. WAY earlier on pigtails than her sisters. Adorable! These pics are from July 1 before church.
This girl is so happy ALL THE TIME. She keeps us all smiling.
We have some friends in the ward who do these big dessert potlucks a few times a year and they are so fun that we decided to have a big breakfast potluck to celebrate July 4th. It was craziness, but we loved it. We had over 60 people come by in those 2 hours. We provided paper goods, pancakes, and OJ and everyone brought a breakfast item to share. It was so fun!
Candy was ready to welcome our friends...
We moved things around to be ready for all the people coming...
Have I mentioned that I love our table? I do.
After everyone left, we cleaned up and then went to my Dad's for swimming and lunch at 1. Fun and yummy.
Carrie provided the oreos for the minute to win it game where you have to put the oreo on your forehead and get it to your mouth using your face--hilarious.
We also watched Mirror, Mirror after the cookie eating.
Dad's crowning achievement of the day--making a multi-layered flag cake. It turned out pretty good and he and Tyler were SO proud. I love my Dad. He makes holidays so fun.
No comments:
Post a Comment