Shad and Amy moved to their new home in Katy when school got out in June. We were all happy to see them settle into their new neighborhood that is so close to Shad’s office, but it was a big change. One thing that helped with that transition was knowing that Carrie would be moving into the house they had been renting!
Her big moving day was on Saturday July 7.
My "help" mostly consisted of bringing Dan. I kept my girls at Dad's house to swim and play and make a target run. While I was at Target, I decided we needed to celebrate Brooke and Candy's birthdays while we were with everyone. So I picked up some cake mix and went to town.
Megan helping with the cake...
We did a crown craft...
Candace just wanted the cake!
It was a white heart shaped cake with pink frosting and decorated with nerds. My kind of cake :)
Candace was a fan...
Brooke was SO excited to open presents. She got some princess dolls to play with in the pool that sink down, a dress from Grandpa (in fact, all 3 girls got one), some markers, and a ball.
What a cute almost-3-year-old.
Megan was pretty happy that she got something too.
Our crazy family of 5. We haven't gotten too many pictures of all of us since Candace was born--it's hard to get these kids to sit long enough! Here's the best one from the day.
I love these girls and am glad Carrie is getting settled in!
No comments:
Post a Comment