Sunday, April 24, 2011

Easter!

Megan and Brooke's tummy troubles were blessedly short-lived.  And it was so nice to be with such an understanding hostess--Maren just took it all in stride and let me take over her laundry room for a few days!  Despite being sick in the night, Megan woke up feeling pretty well on Easter Sunday, April 24.  So off to church we went.  The girls were so cute in their Easter dresses.  These were some of the cheapest dresses I've ever made--my Mom had the material just lying around and let me have it, and I found the pattern for free online here.  I was so happy with how they turned out.
I brought the kids home after sacrament meeting to spare exposing the primary and nursery in Maren's ward and we napped and got a few things settled for lunch.  We went with Maren and Brian to Brian's parents' home in Provo for Easter dinner and had a good time eating and playing games.

Pre-church photos...This was the best we could get with a 4, 3, 2, and 1 year old!



Maren's handsome boys...

My adorable girls...

Mommy and my girls (you can see Brooke was done)...

Megan and Mommy...

Amber and Maren and our baby bumps (I was 27 weeks and Maren was just over 38 weeks)

Chilling in the basement at Maren's in-laws' house...look at Brooke warming up to Maren--that was after just 2 day! Amazing!

We missed being with Dan but we had a nice, relaxed Easter.

No comments: