Thursday, March 17, 2011

St. Patty's Day

We had a pretty low-key St. Patrick's day. I didn't even make the corned beef and cabbage...but I guess there's always next year!

The extent of our celebrating was to wear green and do a craft with Megan :). I had a matchy-matchy shirt like the girls and we got lots of smiles at my OB appointment that day. Dan worked from home in an effort to protect his office from pink-eye--Brooke came down with it the day before.  

Daddy and his helpers...

You can see Brooke doesn't care about Dad--she only cares about making the most of her minutes in the forbidden study.

Happy screaming little Irish girls...

Megan got to use her glitter glue for the first time--thanks Granny!

She was quite proud of her work.  And you can all be proud of my quality rainbow drawing skills.

1 comment:

Heather said...

Her hair looks so cute!