By the beginning of March spring was here full-time. We got our garden planted the first weekend in March--I call the box on the left "anticipation" and the box on the right "faith". I just hope it goes better than last year (when we got approximately 4 tomatoes and a jalapeno). This year's plants include tomatoes, red peppers, sugar snap peas, carrots, and cucumbers. This was the garden on March 10, 2011.
Cute Megan ready to ride to the park (also on March 10)...
I love the capri leggings on the girls--I need to go get them more!
Brave, brave Brooke--I can't convince her that climbing thing isn't a slide--she always gets stuck there!
Megan on the other hand can get up and down like a pro...
Brooke ready for church on March 13...
Brooke and Maddy waiting for snacks (March 14)...
Look at that ringlet ponytail! I promise I don't help it do that--it just dries that way...
Amazing!
We love the warmth and the bike rides and the dresses and the sunshine! Hurray for spring!











No comments:
Post a Comment