*Sidebar--towards the middle of March, Brooke started taking longer morning naps and cutting her afternoon nap short. If she were the only child, this would probably be ok. But with Megan having naptime in the afternoon, this meant I was suddenly missing my "me-time" in the afternoon! NOT ok! So I started helping her skip her morning nap--it has gone great--but occasionally, she just can't keep her eyes open any longer. Like this day--March 24. She fell asleep outside reading books with Megan and me. She slept like this on the floor in the middle of the family room for an hour. Sweet little sleeper.
Just a shout out to our adorable new niece, Molly. This pic is also from March 24. Can you believe all that hair? She's beating Brooke--at just 2 1/2 weeks old!
My Dad's brother Kevin, his wife Kelli, and their kids came for a visit at the end of March. Kevin hadn't been to Houston since I was 6 or 7 years old. It was so fun to see them and spend a little time with them.
And what did we do? We swam (see a pattern?)
These are from March 30, 2011. And that's my belly at 23 3/7 weeks.
Brooke was well-prepared for face fulls of water.

1 comment:
I love that last picture. How cute!
Post a Comment