Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Sweet Sisters

Before finishing out our busy Halloween week posts, I just want to post some cute pics of these girls. It's not uncommon to see Megan and Brooke giving each other hugs these days. Mostly instigated by Megan and tolerated by Brooke. They constantly ask about each other when one is out of the room. And they are thrilled to play together most of the time. I'm so glad they have each other to grow up with and I hope they continue to be friends most of the time.

Brooke and Grandpa, 10/23/10 (I know this isn't the girls, but I LOVE this picture--Brooke's quite content to sit with Grandpa as long as she's holding his iPhone--I have another one with Grandpa wearing the crown but he blinked)

Squinty eyes while making dinner, 10/25/10

Trying to get good pictures at the arboretum, 10/26/10

My almost 3 year old, 10/26/10 (look at those curls!)

Sharing snitches, 10/26/10 (Brooke wasn't sure she wanted to share)

2 comments:

Heather said...

Her hair IS getting long and curly! So sweet.

Asherbie said...

I love the picture of the girls looking at each other at the arboretum. So sweet!