Friday, October 15, 2010

October Randoms

You know me--I have a hard time leaving cute pictures unseen on the blog...

Megan while hit by the 6 hour stomach bug after Brooke and I got it (Oct.7)

Piano prodigies (Oct. 10)

Sharing the piano can be tough--see Megan's face?

Brooke apparently won that fight

Megan got over it (I love this crazy happy face)

Brooke doing her best to keep up with Big Sis (Oct. 11)

Watch out!  Doesn't that stance look safe?  It's not (*don't worry, after 2 more pictures I helped her get down)

Brooke has discovered a love of cooking with Mom--and I get to enjoy have TWO helpers at dinner time.  It drives me crazy/I love it.  (Also Oct. 11)

Brooke LOVES to be pushed on the swing...except by Megan--that's no happy face, that's a very angry shriek!  I'm sad she noticed I was letting Megan push her--it was a sweet system.

Megan was so excited for us to host preschool--she put on her backpack and shoes after breakfast and stuck all her friends' pictures onto the tree.  (Oct. 13, 6:51 am)

She also loves my soft socks--silly girl (10/15)

4 comments:

Derek and Becca Theurer said...

I love the sock picture--that might be the best thing I've seen all week.

Chris and Jenn Roundy said...

I can't wait to see what Megan wears when she gets older! hahaha! And, I love that you helped Brooke down off the table after 2 more pictures! :-) You make me smile.

Jane said...

Thanks for keeping us updated on what is going on at the Aird household. It makes Texas seem a little closer

Maren said...

You are a blogging fiend! Let's see.. Isn't it amazing how the younger sibling cries immediately upon discovering their older sibling is pushing them on the swing, even f they are pushing them nicely? Amazing. We obviously don't have that same problem at our house.

Your preschool friends come at 7:00 Am? That seems a wee bit early. I think it would be hard to teach the children while still in my jammies.