Sunday, October 31, 2010

The Big 3-1

That's right folks!  Dan continues to be 5 years ahead of me birthday-wise which means as of October 27, he is now well into his thirties :).
We didn't do a big celebration this year, but I tried to do a few things to make the day special.  I got up and made him breakfast (which I never do). It even went beyond pouring milk into his cereal--I made eggs!
Then he went to work all day like always.
When he got home, we went to the new HEB (hurray for HEB!) and he picked out some sushi.  We had a delicious dinner of lemon-pepper shrimp and angel hair pasta, french bread, salad, and sushi. 
I got quite a few pictures of the kids that day.  And even the food.  Just not the birthday boy.  Sorry honey.  I do love you though--even when I forget to take your picture :)  I did get you on Megan's birthday, so that will have to suffice.
We did get a little date night that week to the temple thanks to our neighbors.  And he got a cake on Sunday!

The yummy sushi...

The adorable babies (10/27/10)...

The yummy rest of the meal...

The birthday Dad and Daughter--on Megan's birthday, 10/31/10

2 comments:

Heather said...

sushi and shrimp? yuck. I bet Dan loved it though.:)

Asherbie said...

Way to go, chef! Beckett would have looved a meal like that.