On December 4, our neighborhood had its annual snow day. They bring in a pile of snow for the kids to play in, serve hot chocolate, have pictures with Santa, and hay rides. We had a great time at it this year with Dan's parents.
*note the shorts--it was about 80 on "snow day"...
Mmm. Who doesn't love soggy snow...
Brooke, that's who--why did we make her stand on the cold, slippery ice?!?
Megan showing off her penguin tattoo...
The whole fam with Santa--maybe next year I won't have to sit on his lap?
Decorating the tree, Dec. 5
Megan (and Bunny of course) were very concerned that some ornaments came apart from their hooks...
Brooke sporting the stretched-out-neck-from-when-my-sister-tried-to-yank-my-shirt-off look--very in this year...
The best pic we got--Brooke (not looking) and Megan (crazy face)...
Merry Christmas!











2 comments:
I LOVE that you are all wearing shorts and flip flops in the soggy snow. I think I would really like living in Texas where it is 80 even in December.
Really cute family pic by the tree. And don't you just love snow day!?
Post a Comment