Tuesday, December 14, 2010

December Happenings...

On December 11, my sister Carrie (in an effort to cement her role as "favorite aunt"), invited the nieces and nephews to Shad's house for some graham cracker house decorating.

A few things got stuck in Megan's frosting--but mostly she just ate lots and lots of candy...

Brooke sat down and immediately demolished her house (which was hot-glued together no less) so she could eat the graham crackers--hot glue and all.  Mmm.  She also ate the 2 globs of frosting I used to stick some M&Ms in...and the M&Ms.  She's a big fan of sugar before noon.

Christmas dresses--Dec. 12

Crazy, squinty Brooke smile...

Cute Megan... (and cute dress--thanks Aunt Jamie!)

Smiles!

And from Dec. 14--who doesn't love to snuggle up for a nap on the stone fireplace mantle...

4 comments:

Heather said...

That looks like a super comfy place to lay down. hahaha.

Michelle said...

Cute girls (and dresses)! I need to do the graham cracker houses with my kids one of these years. It just looks like so much work . . .

Scott and Tobi said...

I got a lot of smiles with this post. Loved that darling smile of Brooks and just laughed over the gingerbread stories of the girls. They are absolutely darling in their Christmas dresses. Have a wonderful Christmas.

Love Aunt Tobi

Kate said...

Wow, ya'll have been busy. Thanks for the pictures. I hope you had a grand Christmas together.