

All the eggs lined up on April 3, waiting for the Easter Bunny to say "go!" so the kids can run around like crazy for 2 minutes til all the eggs are gone



Brooke was supervising nearby

Ready to go watch some conference...

The Easter Bunny came (April 4, 2010)!


First egg--do you think she's excited?


She's really good at recognizing capital "M"--she knows that basket is for her!

Enjoying candy

Enjoying new toys

Enjoying naps before lunch

But not all of us were sleeping...

Between sessions on Easter Sunday, my family came over for a little Easter Egg hunting.

Brooke was thrilled to see everyone (as usual--how can I have 2 Momma's girls?)

Sweet Momma's girls...

Megan was good at finding the eggs this time...


We had a great conference weekend and enjoyed celebrating Easter with family and friends. We are so thankful for the hope we feel from the resurrection of our Savior Jesus Christ and hope you got to enjoy the peace of the Easter season as well.
5 comments:
I love the pictures! Brooke is getting so big now. That last one of the three girls is adorable and I love the one of Dan sleeping with Megan.
Thanks for the updates. I'm sorry I haven't responded more timely. It looks like you're having grand adventures and that your girls are growing up. If you need more beach...I've got plenty!
Happy Easter! Great pictures of the hunting.
Such fun Easter celebrations. The girls look so pretty in their pink dresses.
The girls look so cute! I was really hoping for a picture of them in their Easter dresses. They look like they were matching.
Post a Comment