Tuesday, April 06, 2010

Bike!

We've been saving up for bikes for a while and finally took the plunge! I got a bike Easter weekend and a trailer the day after Easter. The girls and I have enjoyed it immensely. I love riding it to the park in the mornings while it's so nice outside. Dan's bike should arrive sometime next week. He is taking over his Dad's old, really nice roadbike (it's getting a few repairs and then getting shipped). I'm excited for his to arrive so we can ALL get out together. The last time I got a new bike was when I was 14--and it was just as exciting now as it was then. Hurray for bikes!

Megan was pretty psyched about her new "hat".


She's still grinning in there...


I like my new hat too :)


Brooke was NOT too thrilled with her new hat...or she was really tired--her usual bike routine is to fall asleep in about 2 minutes.

2 comments:

Ali said...

Yeah for new bikes! I bet the girls have a lot of fun going for rides. What a nice way to exercise, too.

Stephanie said...

So I'm curious... Is it heavy to pull the 2 kids? Do they like riding? It looks like a really fun summer activity as long as it's not too hot.