Thursday, December 31, 2009

Utah Trip

We had a great Christmas week with Dan's family in Utah. We went to a Christmas Carol sing a long at the EnergySolutions Arena, saw temple square, watched BYU's bowl game, Dan went skiing, spent a day in Provo, and saw lots of extended family on both sides. Other than the few days I got sick, it was a great trip. The kids did great on the flights but didn't sleep very well at Grandma's house--next trip I'm buying a doorknob lock so Megan can't get out of her room! But during the day, both girls had a great time getting acquainted with Grandma, Papa, and all their cousins. Unfortunately, I left our memory card at home and our camera only holds about 10 pics--so here are a few from the beginning of the trip. More pics are trickling in from Dan's siblings so our Christmas won't be completely undocumented when all is said and done!

The girls all bundled up on Temple Square.





Snuggles with Grandma.


Megan LOVED the snow. She even played on Grandma and Papa's swing set for a little while. She also loved running away from me in the snow--that shot of her back was about the closest she liked me to be to her!

6 comments:

Kate said...

If you need more snow to satisfy Megan's needs, you're more than welcome to come visit here, we've got plenty, and more expected! Thanks for the update. Hope all is well with your family!

Christine said...

It looks like you all had a wonderful time in Utah. So glad you got to experience the snow, Temple Square and lots of family time!

Jane said...

It was wonderful to have your family here for a few days. It made our holiday complete. Can't wait to be with you again!

Asherbie said...

I love the snugged up pictures of the girls... so cute! Glad you had a great trip!

Lisa and Kate said...

The girls are so darling. You were here for Christmas. Did I miss your visit to the unit? I was not working much. I would have loved to see you! Kiss the girls for me. It is fun to hear all about Megan as Kate is at the same stage and it is nice to know that you have not killed her yet either!! They are so much fun to watch and see grow into independent souls. Kate finally speaks and now does not quit talking. SHe is talking extra for the time that she missed while other kids her ager were talking and she was not. Miss you tons~!

Glen & Kat said...

I was beginning to wonder when I'd see pictures of your trip :) The girls look so cute all bundled up. I'm glad you're all healthy. We're home now so let's play.