Friday, December 04, 2009

SNOW!

This is insane. 2 years in a row of snow in early December? Did I not move to Houston? Because I'm pretty sure I did. I don't ever remember snow 2 years in a row growing up. I remember some around 91. And then again in like 94/95. And then nothing until Christmas Eve 2004 (but I was in college then). And now, 2008 AND 2009. Global warming, yeah right.


4 comments:

Christine said...

Isn't this great! What a pretty white yard.

Michelle said...

Yeah, that's pretty crazy. I think you have had as much as we have, based on the pictures.

Kate said...

We're supposed to get snow here and there have been little fluries the past two days, but nothing sticking like in Houston. However, I believe ya'll are supposed to warm back up while we get to stew (or conjeal) in the teens.

Stephanie said...

Hahahah! LOL! I was laughing my head off when I read this post because as I sit and look outside my Utah window there is no snow on the ground! I know it's coming though... I just totally empathize with you. You shouldn't have snow 2 years in a row, but at least it melts there.