Sunday, December 06, 2009

We are thankful for...

The way Megan's eyes light up when she sees a new sight...


This sweet smile...


Snowmen...


that Megan didn't get sick from eating as much snow as she could find...


Our beautiful Christmas tree...


Warm fireplaces and stockings all in a row...


Aunt Carrie and her friend Lisa who let us go on a fun date to Dan's work party...



Cute girls in cute Christmas dresses...

10 comments:

Jane said...

I think the snow is just to prepare you for when you come to Utah. Although, you probably have the same amount of snow we have in our yard right now. The girls sure are beautiful in their Christmas dresses. You and Dan look great also! Can't wait to see you all!

Heather said...

Ok, Love the post; as always. I love how you guys played in the snow even though there wasn't very much. I love your christmas tree. Is that a paper star I saw on top? I like the stockings how they are all alike and how you made them yourself. I like the BELIEVE blocks on the mantle. (it makes me happy you like them). and the girls in their matching Christmas dresses are adorable.....yeah, that's it.

Michelle said...

What cute red dresses! I'm always thankful that my kids don't get sick from eating all that snow too. How funny!

Glen & Kat said...

A few thoughts: I think it's hilarious that Megan ate the snow. (and now that I see that picture I can't believe Kaden didn't think to try it). Also, your girls are so adorable and I love your party shirt. We're super-excited to come see your tree and play.

Kate said...

If you need more snow for nurishment, Iowa's got plenty, and more is expecting too much more. So, my dad's worked at the same place as Dan for 30+ years and I never once remember him attending a Christmas work party. I'll have to look into this....Did you make the dresses? They're adorable!

Maren said...

Ohh, they are so cute in their matchy matchy twinners dresses. I bet those were so easy to find. :) I like Brooks rosy cheeks. A little early for blush, don't cha think?

Asherbie said...

Your tree and decorations are beautiful! So glad you got to go on a dress-up date; we enjoyed ours too! The girls are always adorable.

Ali said...

Sorry, I haven't read your blog in a while. I can't believe you got snow. I bet Megan loved playing in it. Happy birthday to Megan, too. Alonzo loved the video of her running around and hopping. That was a cute letter you wrote to her. I hope you printed it out for her and saved it.

Christine said...

Such pretty red dresses. We enjoyed singing with your family last Monday. Thank you for the delicious sugar cookies--our favorite!

Stephanie said...

Such cute girls! I can't believe how big Brooke is looking. I'm so excited to see her for the first time!! I love your stockings! They are so cute.