The first thing I told Chris after looking at the pictures of Brooke in your last post is that I think she looks like Dan. She does kinda look like you in your baby picture, but looking at yall now, I would say she definitely looks more like Dan. I guess I'll get to see first hand in 2 days!! Yay!! :-) p.s. Thanks for your comments on our blog... they always make me laugh so hard! (which is great, but a little awkward when I'm at work by myself cracking up) :-)
well, I think she looks like Megan, but has the same shape face as Amber's baby picture, but te cheeks, nose look more like Dan's. So I think I have incorporated everyone! She is a doll!
I enjoyed reading about your first few days at home. You are doing so well with two little ones! Baby Brooke is beautiful. I can't wait to see her in person. Congratulations.
11 comments:
I would say more like your baby pic. But I think it's the eyes and mouth. You, Megan and Brooke all look very similar with those characteristics.
Amber for sure. sorry Dsn.
The first thing I told Chris after looking at the pictures of Brooke in your last post is that I think she looks like Dan. She does kinda look like you in your baby picture, but looking at yall now, I would say she definitely looks more like Dan. I guess I'll get to see first hand in 2 days!! Yay!! :-)
p.s. Thanks for your comments on our blog... they always make me laugh so hard! (which is great, but a little awkward when I'm at work by myself cracking up) :-)
I'm thinking you again, but all newborns look pretty much the same, don't ya think? I can't wait to see in a few weeks who she starts to look like.
She looks like Dan all the way.
well, I think she looks like Megan, but has the same shape face as Amber's baby picture, but te cheeks, nose look more like Dan's. So I think I have incorporated everyone! She is a doll!
Amber she is your twin!
I think she and Megan look a lot a like. There will be no denying they are sisters! Thanks for the updates and the pictures!
So cute... I just think she looks like your family all around. Let me know what I can do for you.
She is beautiful! I think she looks like a combo of both of yahs.
I enjoyed reading about your first few days at home. You are doing so well with two little ones! Baby Brooke is beautiful. I can't wait to see her in person. Congratulations.
Post a Comment