OK those are so cute and I do love the last one with Megan. I was starting to detect a trend with eyes closed in every picture, but then she was so cute awake! Fun, fun, fun I can't wait to get back and see her and Megan again.
Yay! I am so glad you posted pictures. I don't think she looks like Lily. She still looks just like Megan to me. I guess there are a few differences though. I just want to pinch those sweet little cheeks of hers.
I don't think I have congratulated you yet so - Congratulations! She is beautiful!!! And you look so good too! Doesn't it feel great not to be pregnant anymore. :)
Megan looks like she is so sweet with her! I can definitely tell that they are sisters. I don't think that they look identical, but they do have some similarities.
Amber I finally learned to only leave the house only when I absolutely had to. I could handle the kids at home but trying to handle two or more was impossible. I also didn't have a car so had to wait for Scott to get home to venture out.
11 comments:
She is so sweet!
OK those are so cute and I do love the last one with Megan. I was starting to detect a trend with eyes closed in every picture, but then she was so cute awake! Fun, fun, fun I can't wait to get back and see her and Megan again.
What a cutie and congratulations. Love Aunt Tobi
Oh she is so darling! Congratulations!
Yay! I am so glad you posted pictures. I don't think she looks like Lily. She still looks just like Megan to me. I guess there are a few differences though. I just want to pinch those sweet little cheeks of hers.
Oh so sweet... I especially love the one of the girls together. There's just something about sisters...
So adorable!
I don't think I have congratulated you yet so - Congratulations! She is beautiful!!! And you look so good too! Doesn't it feel great not to be pregnant anymore. :)
Megan looks like she is so sweet with her! I can definitely tell that they are sisters. I don't think that they look identical, but they do have some similarities.
Cute girls! This is J-Bass' wife, we have about three months until we have our first girl, you will have to give us pointers :)
Amber I finally learned to only leave the house only when I absolutely had to. I could handle the kids at home but trying to handle two or more was impossible. I also didn't have a car so had to wait for Scott to get home to venture out.
Post a Comment