Thank you! They always looks soooo tiny that first time in the car seat. She looks just like Megan to me. . .
Way to post more pictures! I am glad you take a hint so well. She is so darling! And i love Megan's new baby doll, so fun for her.
very cute!
Fun pictures! I think you should put Brooke in Megan's stroller and let her push her. :-) At least for a picture...
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Thank you! They always looks soooo tiny that first time in the car seat. She looks just like Megan to me. . .
Way to post more pictures! I am glad you take a hint so well. She is so darling! And i love Megan's new baby doll, so fun for her.
very cute!
Fun pictures! I think you should put Brooke in Megan's stroller and let her push her. :-) At least for a picture...
Post a Comment