-1.jpg)
Compared to 50 or even 10, 4 doesn't seem like very many but I'm sure if time keeps speeding up, it won't feel like much time at all until we hit those milestones too.
I'm so thankful that we were married for time and all eternity--there are many more anniversary's to come!
-1.jpg)
Dan, you are amazing and I love being your wife. Thank you for everything you do for me. I'm glad we still have so much fun together and hope that will always be true. I love you!
+fixed-1.jpg)
I tried to think of things with a 4 in them that are significant to us as a couple. Here are as many as I could think of off the top of my head:
1. We first held hands on the lawn of Dan's aunt and uncle's house during a fireworks show for the 24th of July.
2. We started dating and got engaged in 2004.
3. Our first kiss was on August 4, 2004.
4. We graduated from high school 4 years apart.
5. We're about to become a family of 4.
6. We'd been dating for 4 months when we took a road trip to visit my extended family in Seattle and decided to get married.
9 comments:
congrats on 4 years. We're coming up on our 3 year anniversary next week. Seriously it doesn't seem that long ago, but at the same time, I feel like it goes so fast.
Love the post! I like the significant 4's. I am grateful that you and Dan are married b/c it means I have an awesome sister-in-law! Ok, you're cool too Dan. love you guys and congrats on 4 years.
I love the 4's. That august 4th 2004 thing is crazy! You do have quite a bit of 'fours' in your relationship. Amazing. I want to hear all the 3's and 2' and 1's. Yea, what a fun game. Man, I was just telling Brian that we had been almost married for 4 years. See, and i think, man- 4 years! that's a long time! atta way!
Congrats! Just wait, before you know it you'll be celebrating your 10th and going "Where did the time go?" I'm so happy you are in our family. Love you two!
Congratulations! Time totally flies by, doesn't it?! I love all the 4's by the way. And I hope you had an enjoyable day.
Yay for May anniversaries!! :-) Hope yall had a great one! Congrats on making it 4 whole years! Love you both!
Such cute wedding pictures! It's fun to see where your family began!
Congrats! I guess 4 is your lucky number!
Happy Anniversary! What a beautiful bride you were! I loved looking at the pictures. How wonderful to welcome baby #2 this year. Congratuations.
Post a Comment