What a beautiful little mommy you are! Tell Granny she did a fantastic job on Megan's dress... can I hire her?! Sorry I didn't get back to you yesterday.. Megan didn't wake up until 4:30 which is absurd for her! I figured it was too late and we had to get ready for dinner. But we'll get over there eventually to swim! :)
Thanks for posting the comparison pics, I love them--you look so cute. And that 1st pic is the one I was telling you about. When Kaden sees it and I ask him who's in the picture he says 'mommy, tay-day (kaden), amah (amber)'. I love that he knows who you are
Seeing you so pregnant makes me excited to have another granddaughter. I thought you were small with Megan, but you look even small this time. I wish I could have looked so good!
8 comments:
What a beautiful little mommy you are! Tell Granny she did a fantastic job on Megan's dress... can I hire her?!
Sorry I didn't get back to you yesterday.. Megan didn't wake up until 4:30 which is absurd for her! I figured it was too late and we had to get ready for dinner. But we'll get over there eventually to swim! :)
Thanks for posting the comparison pics, I love them--you look so cute. And that 1st pic is the one I was telling you about. When Kaden sees it and I ask him who's in the picture he says 'mommy, tay-day (kaden), amah (amber)'. I love that he knows who you are
your so cute!
Seeing you so pregnant makes me excited to have another granddaughter. I thought you were small with Megan, but you look even small this time. I wish I could have looked so good!
Mom
It looks like you carried Megan a little higher. Do you feel a difference? You are very cute.
'Ahh, belly belly duh duh Duh duh Duh duh, ahhh belly belly'
( this is our new version of (ahh, honey honey, you are my candy girl etc...)
Nice belly comparison shot! Looking good!
Love the belly as always!
And i just thought i would put in that i love the hair 'swoosh' over the shoulder. Very nice look.
Post a Comment