Monday, April 13, 2009

What We Do All Day...

It often amazes me when another week has flown by and I can't seem to remember what on earth we have done every day, only that the days are gone and felt busy.
Some of our favorite things to do these days include: go to the park (this has been a favorite of ours for a long time), play in the backyard (especially with bubbles), read books over AND OVER AND OVER again (my memorizing skills are quite sharp), run errands in the car (ca! ca! as Megan says), check the mail, wave at doggies (woof! woof!), go to Granny's house (she's started saying grandpa- "pampa"), and go on walks.
We also manage to make dinner, keep the house picked up and clean, stock the pantry and fridge, and take the occasional nap (most of the time at least).
I'm so grateful that I get to be home with Megan every day--thank you Dan for working hard for us! I love this little cutie.

Movie night with her big cousins Hailey and Zach


A beautiful park day






A little dinner action...


What a funny face. For some reason it reminds me of her cousin Tyler

2 comments:

Asherbie said...

So cute. I love the cooking pics especially. Your family is wonderful and you look so beautiful in your prego glory!!!

Ali said...

I feel the same way. Somedays I can't remember what I did, but we do the same things over and over. Alonzo makes them a lot more fun. He loves going to the park too. To bad it has been snowing yesterday and today. What would it be like to live in Houston?