We can't believe our little girl is already 1! She is quite a character now and loves to tease us. She loves to be tickled, read books, and play outside and she tries to climb into the fridge and dishwasher whenever she notices they are open. She can say "Mama", "Dada" (sometimes), and I really thought she said "book" the other day. We found out this week that she loves dogs so we're working on "dog". She also loves to wave at any care that goes by.
She now has 7 teeth and weighs 19 pounds, 5 ounces and is 28 1/2 inches long! What a big girl we have...
Has she grown? Same outfit, same baby, one year apart!



Hospital Picture:

Bring on the cake

Get rid of this thing, I've got to concentrate!

Ooh, that looks good...

Yummmmm.
10 comments:
I can't believe she can still fit in that outfit!
I think of her as my grand daughter Kennas twin, since they are two weeks apart. Bridger is Zaks twin since they are two weeks apart. She is so cute. I love the before and after pics in her halloween costume. So sweet
Wow, I can't believe how much she has grown, what a cutie! I am glad you finally gave her Blue bell so I can surely bribe her, I mean share it with her when I get home. Time sure does fly.
What, no chocolate cake? I guess pumpkin is appropriate considering she was born on Halloween.
Happy Birthday Dan and Megan! She is so cute! That outfit for Halloween was adorable! How did you squeeze her into it again?!
October is a great month, isn't it? Happy Birthday to us! I'm surprised she could fit into the same outfit too...She's adorable! We miss you!
Oh, cute!!! She's darling. That's so cool you took her camping, btw. When I first saw your post, I thought that maybe you and your mom went to the campout together. That's awesome that you took Megan. How did she sleep? We wanted to take our baby this summer, but I wasn't willing to do it. Maybe next summer.
Thanks for your comments. I really appreciate smart, thoughtful comments about what someone knows for him or herself to be true. I have wonderful friends and family that I learn from every day by having conversations like this.
Wow how she has grown! I cannot believe our babies are one! Big kisses to your sweet baby and I hope all is well. We miss you in the Unit
Post a Comment