On Dan's birthday, we headed out to Brenham, TX--home of Blue Bell Ice Cream! We toured the factory and got to sample different flavors at the end. We all loved it--especially Megan since it was the first time we'd let her have ice cream. I picked white chocolate almond, Dan got caramel turtle fudge, and Megan got Snickerdoodle. All of them were delicious! We had lunch at a little diner there before heading back to Houston.
We had a family party for FHE that night at my parents' house. Dan's bday is the 27th, our nephew Zach's is the 28th, and Megan's is the 31st. We carved pumpkins, played pin the nose on the pumpkin, and had pumpkin squares (Dan's choice) and (of course) Blue Bell ice cream.
I'm pretty sure Dan enjoyed his birthday. He really is the best husband in the world and is a great dad too. I love you Dan!
Megan saying Hi! from her favorite spot in the kitchen--the fridge
The birthday boy and Megan enjoying some ice cream
Me, Megan, and Bessie the cow
Megan and Dan
2 comments:
Looks like he had a great birthday. I love Megan's polka-dot outfit. That is so cute! Happy Birthday Megan and Dan.
So cute! I'm glad Dan & Megan both had great birthdays. I still can't believe she's 1 already. How time flies!
Post a Comment